Saturday, July 12, 2008

ANNIVERSARY CARD




This has certainly been a social week, I had a friend come for a fun visit & stay for a couple of days, then other friends stop by for spur of the moment dinner & drinks & tonight we helped celebrate a wedding Anniversary. I'm not used to so much social activity in one week but it sure was fun. This is the only card I made this week & it was for a wedding anniversary. I don't have "Happy Anniversary" on it as I gave that stamp away thinking I didn't have a use for it.....that'll teach me eh. I would've been happier with it had I moved the oval a little more to the left but I'd already moved it once & had a little tear in the paper & wanted to conceal my faux pas. It's not often I make a card using no stamps but this is one of them. I really like the look of the photo corners made with my square punches. The manager of a group I belong to shared her instructions with me & I'm just having too much fun making them - Thank you Joani.

2 comments:

Joani McDonald said...

Barb, great job!
I love the card, even with no stamps :)
Hugs,
Joani

Dee Beattie said...

Very sweet Barb,, I love the embossed backgrounds,,, what fun,,,,

Ron and I are off to Steveston today for fish and chips,,, yum... been years since I had those,,,

have a good day,,, looks like we will come up next Sunday,,,, how is that,,,

Take care,, Dee

Blog Archive