Thursday, April 30, 2009

Silly Me

I was just getting back into making cards & posting after a fun visit with my 13 year old grandson, now this. Sunday I wiped out on my electric scooter/bike, I have a big scrape on my forehead with stitches, other than looking funny that's not so bad & it doesn't hurt, well, maybe my pride is hurting.....LOL My ribs on my right side are hurting which is preventing me from getting around & doing things I want to do, it hurts even to laugh. The sad thing is I just got my new scooter/bike on Saturday, guess I could say it's broken in now.....grin.

I thought I'd share this with the people who visit my blog as I didn't want anyone to think I'd lost interest in making cards, that's not about to happen anytime soon. I'm hoping to be creative today & get something posted.

I appreciated all of your visits to my blog.

5 comments:

Dee Beattie said...

OH dear Barb, I am so sorry to hear this happened to you. OMG , you certainly do not need this,,,, Please take care,,, your poor bike,,, I am sorry about your new bike,,, I know how much you love your bikes...

hugs hugs,,, kisses kisses,,, please rest and get better.

* Shell B.* said...

OMG did someone side track you or did the dog run after the cat and get in the way?
Sorry that your in an awful state! sending healing hugs and prayers your way!
I know it's hard to stay down but let others do for you awhile so you can heal.

Shell in Alaska
SBS28

Von said...

Aww Barb what are you like hope you heal soon.
Sending big gentle hugs your way
Luv Von xxx

Julie Temple said...

Oh Goodness!! Thank goodness it is no worse than it is!! Here are some hugs for a speedy recovery!

Hugs,
Julie

Cindy van Oorschot said...

wow Barb, glad to hear your going to be ok. Oh I know your hooked and will be back as soon as your able.
Hugs Cindy

Blog Archive