Sunday, January 19, 2014

Dandi Lion Flower Pot

I am so in love with these darling character digis from Lacy Sunshine A Crafter's Candy Shop I can't stop coloring them.  I was only introduced to them a little more than a month ago, I still have so many to play with and they keep coming up with new ones.  This one is named Dandi Lion Flower Pot, colored with my Copics, Glossy Accents on her bow, eyes pot and dandelions with a touch of Crystal Glitter Ritz, a few pearls, ribbon, the little bobbles on the pot are Robin's Nest (eye candy?), gems,  a Martha Stewart punch for the bottom edge with flowers punched using a Carl punch.

I'm entering this card into the:
 Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog, Challenge #25- Bingo.

Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge - Anything Goes for Kids

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Cute stamp, cute card. You do her stamps justice!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

So funny.

Dora said...

fantastic colouring. beautiful card.
thank you for joining at lacy sunshine challenge.

Unknown said...

Wow this is stunning, thank you for joining in our challenge over at Lacy Sunshine, Hugs Kerry DT x

Blog Archive