Friday, January 3, 2014

MY DESIGN PAPERS

I'm entering this cute little dress in the Stamping Boutique Challenge, the requirement is to use 3 designer papers.  These are my own design papers, (hope this counts) the purple and green piece was done with acrylics on my gel plate, the pale pink was also done with my gel plate on acetate, the butterflies are punched from various watercolor paper I sprayed with a variety of Dylusion inks and Perfect Pearls.  The dress is Vintage Dress from The Stamping Boutique online store.

6 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fabulous girlie card.

bumblebee creations said...

what a gorgeous card!!! Love your papers! Thank You for entering our challenge over at THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE!!

Carrie said...

You do so well with you paper and backgrounds. I haven't played much with my gelli plate yet

Stef H said...

omg! I want that dress... for me LOL. this is gorgeous! thank you so much for joining us at TSB.

Nicole Bretherick said...

beautiful!! thank you for joining us at TSB!! Nicole DT xxx

CraftyGirl said...

So pretty and we always love when we see Tracey's images used. I am very glad you joined us this week at TSB. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. :)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
The Stamping Boutique Design Team Member

Blog Archive