Saturday, August 30, 2014

Crystal Cryst-a-Wick Fairy

This is Crystal Cryst-a-Wick Fairy a digital image from the Lacy Sunshine Shoppe.  I thought she was just the prettiest  little fairy to use for the new theme Things with Wings, at the Come And Get challenge It that begins tomorrow. 

Lacy Sunshine is our sponsor for this challenge and her shop carries such a large variety of images to choose from.  I hope you'll come and share your creations with us, you may be the lucky one this week to win 3 images from her shop.


4 comments:

Cindy van Oorschot said...

As always beautifully done, love the color of her hair.
Cindy

Carrie said...

This is sooo pretty! I love how you colored her wings and the glitter.

Margaret said...

So gorgeous. Love that beautiful die cut frame and your overall card design. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts. Good luck! Maggie, DT

CRAFTY VIDEOS TIPS said...

your gallery is just very nice .graphics are very nice . your website it just super. best of luck . do come visit me some time. that goes to everybody who see this. WE.HOBBIESANDCRAFTS.NET. and please sign my guestbook at the bottom of my webpage to let me know you came to see me do send your very good friends ( thank you )

Blog Archive