Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Embossing

Hello and thank you for stopping by, this is my inspiration card for the new challenge at Crafting for all Seasons with the theme being:   Emboss It  Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is Scrapper`s Delight where you will always find a wonderful variety of images.  For this card I`m using Spreading a Little Magic Silhouette.  I`ve printed her onto a patterned doily, fussy cut then printed another doily on the cs to layer.  It`s really hard to see, I did add a little gold detail embossing powder along the leaves and heated it with my heat gun, also ran the side strip through my cuttlebug folder.
I hope you will come and join us in this challenge sharing your creations with us.  I so enjoy visiting your blogs along the way and gaining inspiration from you.  







 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card Barb, love the style and that images is gorgeous. Thank you for a great challenge this fortnight.

Hugs Erin xx

Blog Archive